The Aquaculture Production Unit (APU) includes backup support
What good is a fish farm if you don’t know how to use it? Rydawi offers you support once you have bought one of our systems (minimum is one APU). It takes about half a day to teach you what to do and how to set it up and from there you get virtually unlimited after sales telephonic, WhatsApp and email support as a customer. We call this ‘wet hands experience’ on the job learning using the right tool, our Aquaculture Production Unit. Our wealth of experience is here – use it to your best advantage. Our unique APU system will have you up and running in a jiffy.
You can start with our production module called the Aquaculture Production Unit in literally under two hours.
In addition we Offer
- Project planning and design
- Systems supply and installation
- Training and mentorship
- Access to superior genetic stock
- Access to good quality feed supply
- Access to markets and take-off agreements
- Systems that are the most energy efficient systems in the market, thus increasing profitability and limiting risk with load shedding
- Systems that are fully scaleable and modular making expansion and growth simple and cost effective
- Lowest cost installation and logistics on new farms
- A certain high yield, high income project for small scale farmers up to 20MT production per 400m2 land area providing a turnover of R900k per annum
- A certain high yield, high income for large scale farmers in excess of 2000 MT production per annum
We have an ongoing collaboration with the University of Johannesburg that is beginning to develop along more formal lines. We’re engaging with them on new projects for research and student development in the space of aquaculture.
Unsure of where to sell your final product? We’ll sign an offtake agreement with you in the (very) unlikely event you are unable to sell your fish locally.
Quality feed supply is just a phone call away. We can supply you with superior quality fry, fingerling and growout feeds.
Whilst you are establishing your fish farm the fastest way to get into full production is to buy in fingerlings. Rydawi can supply you with top quality fast growing male only hormone free niloticus to suit your needs whilst you establish your own hatchery.
Equipment Servicing & Support
Everything that you buy from us comes with a warranty and after sales support. We understand the mission critical nature of the equipment you use which is why we only supply the best, and we back it up with a full complement of spares and replacement parts.
Tilapia farming in South Africa is now commercially viable thanks to government’s eventual relaxation of the use of oreochromis niloticus, the fastest growing of the tilapia species. Intensive recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) are best suited to our climate and offer the best return on investment in aquaculture.